Now that you have selected and booked the jump method that is best for you, you can enhance your experience by adding to your jump package. Payment for any add-ons selected is not required until services are rendered.
Add: Static Line Course10 HOURS Add $179
Add: Accelerated Freefall Course10 HOURS Add $389
Add: Sky Pass, (excludes DC-3)See note 1 Add $59
Add: Hand-cam Stills See note 2 Add $49
Add: Hand-cam VideoSee note 2 Add $69
Add: Hand-cam Still and Video PackageSee note 2 Add $109
Add: Outside Video See note 3 Add $199
Add: Hand-cam Video, Stills and Outside VideoSee note 2,3 Add $279
Add: Specify BE-18 as aircraft- 10,000 feetSee note 4 Add $25
Add: Specify BE-18 as aircraft- 14,000 feet N/A
Add: Specify BE-18 as aircraft- 18,000 fee tN/A
Add: Specify King Air as aircraft- 10,000 feet See note 4 Add $25
Add: Specify King Air as aircraft- 14,000 feet See note 5 Add $39
Add: Specify King Air as aircraft- 18,000 feet See note 6 Add $69
Add: Specify DC-3 as aircraft- Tandem only See note 7 Add $950
Add: Subsequent Static Line jumps (for jumpers seeking certification) $75.00 ea.
(jump number 3 through 25 from 4,000 feet, includes all gear and instruction)
Add: Guaranteed USPA “A” license course See note 10 Add $1,695
Add: Subsequent AFF jumps from 10,000 feet $185.00 ea.
Add: Guided Flight Line Tour $12.00 per person
Includes a private guided tour of the hangar, packing area, landing area, and an inside look at all the aircraft, including the Douglas DC-3. Children under 12 free with adult.
- In the event that someone in your group wants to ride the jump plane up with you in the plane, you can purchase an “observer ride” Sky Pass. Sky Passes are subject to available seating capacity and issued on a case-by-case basis. Minimum age requirement is 10 years of age.
- Your Instructor will document your jump via video and photographs with a hand-cam regardless of your intent to purchase or not. You will be given a chance to fully review all video footage and stills after your jump, prior to purchase. Buyers assume the rights to all video and photographic footage, and may use/distribute said footage in any manor deemed fit, without regulation from SkyRanch.
- Should you opt to have your jump recorded by an “outside” camera, please read the following. Outside video production is very complex and involves another professional video person in free fall with you, shooting stills and video of you from directly in front of you. This is the best quality video as it is from a front angle and shows much more of your facial expression. The decision to purchase outside video must be made prior to the jump, as it is very complex and involves another person and more equipment You will not be charged for the video should our production team fail to produce quality imagery. The combined video footage will be combined and edited for an amazing finished product.
- The Beech 18 is a completely refurbished “radial” engine-powered classic aircraft from the late 1950’s. Very few Beech 18’s remain in service in the world today, and the ride to altitude is a bit slower. This is a good thing, since it allows more time for your inner ear pressure to equalize while you enjoy the scenery and sounds of this classic aircraft from inside. The Beech 18 only goes as high as 10,000 feet.
- Enjoy a quick climb to 14,000 feet in this classic turbo-prop plane. At this altitude, you can expect it to be quite chilly, even on the hottest summer day. Jump temperatures are often below freezing during exit, but warm up quickly as you fall. There is less Oxygen at 14,000 feet; this is not normally a problem but you may feel slightly uncomfortable and find breathing more difficult than usual upon exit. This altitude is not for everyone; those with heart conditions, or an abnormal amount of elevated jump anxiety should not select this package or this altitude.
- The climb to 18,000 feet is a bit longer as the plane slows its rate of climb significantly above 14,000 feet. You will be taught to use the Oxygen system and will begin breathing pure Oxygen during the takeoff and climb in order to get your blood stream as oxygen-saturated as possible. The temperatures at this altitude can be very cold, often well below freezing. When it is time to exit, you will move to the door and remove your oxygen mask just before leaving the plane. You will be back in more normal air within a few seconds, so there will not be any danger associated with Oxygen levels during your jump. Your instructor will be present to guide you through the process and teach you what you need to know and expect at this altitude. This is an extreme jump; very few have ever accomplished this. You must be very physically fit in order to participate in an Extreme jump from this altitude. Those with heart conditions or an abnormal amount of elevated jump anxiety should not select this package or this altitude.
- The Douglas DC-3 is an extremely rare airliner, left over from the golden age of aviation. There are no other DC-3 jump operations anywhere in the world at this time. You will ride to altitude with the cockpit door open, and you can be as involved as you like in the process. You will be invited to ride up front with the flight crew during taxi and takeoff. Headsets are provided so that you can talk to the crew and hear live Air Traffic Control communications as the jump is coordinated with radar controllers. The climb to altitude is very slow, allowing a beautiful ride and view as you climb. The jump altitude is much lower (8,000 feet) for this plane due to its altitude limitations. You can expect a thorough briefing by the DC-3 pilot, a complete aircraft tour, and a 45-minute DC-3 flight prior to the jump. Brag-worthy; when it’s over, you can tell your friends, “Yes, I jumped out of an Airliner!”
- No deposit is required in advance for any add-ons selected. Any additional amount due is payable after you are completely satisfied with your SkyRanch experience. If you are intending to use your tandem jump as a Qualification-Jump for the STATIC LINE, or AFF course, please call ahead to verify that the course you desire will be available that day.
- During checkout, tipping is certainly not required. Our professional staff are paid very well for the work that they do. However, customers often want to reward their instructors for an exceptional job. When you go to check out, the credit card terminal will ask you for any amount of TIP to be added. Any tips left via this method will go directly to the instructor associated with your jump. There is no obligation whatsoever to include a tip.
- After your tandem qualification jump, you can purchase the entire jump course which will include a minimum of 24 more jumps. It is guaranteed and it includes everything. No additional fees or costs. At the end you will have a minimum 25 jumps in your log book and hold a USPA “A” license.